Yes, that's the right response. This just shows that the button SHOULD run
the correct function.

"grab"?

You mean, "Get the coordinates"?

In that case, use

write PNGJ ?.png

or

write ?.zip

The resultant ZIP file will contain the original data file along with the
script.

Do we have a way of just transferring the raw data file to disk? I guess we
have load xxxx AS ... but we could also add a WRITE option that saves the
re-opens and saves the last-loaded file, I suppose.

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900