Dear Bob,

I have been able to generate an input file, in molden format, which
can be viewed with molden/gmolden-5.0 (geometry and MOs). Trying
to open it with Jmol-13.0.14 fails with the following error message

    script ERROR: Error reading file at line 442:
     g   2 1.00
    8
    for file /tmp/molden.inp
    type Molden
    ----
             load >> "molden.inp" <<

which may correspond to the fact that "g" functions are not supported.

Do you have time to look at this ? If so, the file, compressed, (molden.inp.gz)
can be downloaded at the following address

This file (molden.inp.gz)  can be found at the a
    http://dl.free.fr/muBvAUeyr

All the best,
Max