OK, the Molden reader should  work up to orbital type i. (Untested past g.)
Anything past f will be ignored. Assumptions here:

type spherical/cartesian: G 9/15, H 11/21, I 13/28  (all ignored)

http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/jmol-13.1.16_2013.05.12a.zip

Bob

Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry
Chair, Chemistry Department

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900