Hi,

   I'm a newbie to the jmol world and have been very impressed by
what I've seen so far.  I'm starting with a little web app to display
a bit of a protein along with its electron density map.

   I'm using version 14.0.11.  The documentation web page at

http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs/?ver=14.0#isosurface

tells me that I should be able to load a map from the EDS with

isosurface ID DenMap within 7.0 {26:E} color blue =8tln mesh nofill

but this command doesn't give me a map.  I think it is causing the
entire script to bomb but I haven't figured out if or where an
error message is sent.

  If I download the map myself from the EDS and load it with

isosurface ID DenMap within 7.0 {26:E} color blue data/8tln.ccp4.gz mesh
nofill

I get a density map just fine.

   How is isosurface =XXXX supposed to work?

Thanks,
Dale Tronrud