On 6/18/2014 7:20 AM, Ravi Raja Merugu wrote:
Thanks Angel, Thats what I thought . But unfortunately I cant import files from RCSB server if I use unsigned applets right !! and how to fix that !!, and recently JAVA applets are being blocked for security issues, if they are unsigned by almost all the Operating systems. Any quick fix for this issue ?

Unsigned Java applets can be viewed by setting a security exception (for a page or a whole site) in the Java panel (security tab).

PM