Thanks you very much Rolf, for the feedback in detailed,
1. Actually its taking much time to render in HTML5/WEBGL mode because the
viewer takes whole space of the browser, more like a full screen mode, so
HTML5 version of the viewer is pretty slow in rending the whole
screen(wider your screen slow response it is) , but i saw JAVA mode is
working with good repsonse,
2. Thanks for pointing out the interactiveness, I will add  a response text
when a button is clicked (like loading in Jena 3D )
3. I will remove the ON/OFF/ONLY options, you are write they definitely
confuse the beginners
4. I will consider your suggestion regarding simplifying the popup menu too.

To overcome the #1 problem, Im thinking to reduce the screen size to

Please take a look at the viewer's performance in JAVA mode, this demo is
done on a Full HD screen, so the viewer size is around 1900*1280 pixels ,
yet the rendering is pretty neat and fast (JAVA mode)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4nynvSDBn8&feature=youtu.be

Best,
Ravi

Ravi Raja T. Merugu