Actually, it seems quite a few people know about him on the list. There
are those like Jerry N. and myself who are big admirerers of Rufus' work and
then there are those who find Rufus "Whine-right" a bit too much for them.
Yes, His new album is T-Riffic.  Not as much sounding as the cabaret-like
themes of his first album, but definitely a winner. I would advise anyone
who likes his records to see him live.  Also, if you would like, Rufus
always enjoys a fresh bag of jelly bellies, for my friend, Daman, through a
bag up on stage (with an attached note) and about 3/4 of the way through the
concert, Rufus ripped right through that bag.
       Blair