I believe you mean substituting beer for vodka...emotions on the lam
will do that to you.  :)

And Ashara's cat was NOT offended to be called a lipstick
lesbian...which is what I initially called the puss...I slipped and
called her a you know what...and she streaked out of the room in a huff
with her tail in the air.....it was very emotional...

Peace......Sharon