>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: the march toward war...(NJC)
>Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 20:26:

My Dearest Ric:

Thank God in heaven that there are very few people who think the way you do
about this subject.

If there was any time in this country that we need unity more,I don't know
when that time would be?

Have you heard Ric, about the information found concerning crop-dusters on
one of the suspected terrorists person?  To spray chemical or biological
agents perhaps?  Do you think that he might have been thinking along these
lines?  BTW, this guy was picked up in Minnesota of all places......where do
you live Ric? (time magazine will be releasing this)

Proof!!? Look,if Bin Laden wasn't directly responsible , which I don't
believe for a second, he relished in the death and destruction on "hedonist"
America.  I'm sure he cheered and gave a high-five to his fellow thugs when
he heard....mission had been accomplished.  Good enough for me Ric!  Give me
his head on a platter!

Very simple: we must get them before they wreak any more havoc on this
country......they want to annihilate us.  Just like Arafat wants to
annihilate the Jewish people.  I take them at their words.

Bree

np:Diana Krall: S'Wonderful