Little Women is number one on my list.  And the C. S. Lewis children's
books: Narnia and The Witch In The Wardrobe.  I like his non-children's
books too.  And loved the movie about his life......Shadowlands.  I don't
cry easily and this movie made me cry like a bawling baby.  Commonalities
among them would I guess would be spirituality and death and dying.

Bree