Colin wrote:

> I have no doubt about the guilt of Bin Laden at all so the proof thing is
not an issue for me.

I realized after I wrote that it may have sounded like I was directing that
at you, but did not mean to personally.  Just was setting up the train of my
own logic for my position.

> However, expecting the people in Afghanistan to move out the way of the
bombs is
> not realistic. We are dropping them so it is our responsibilty.

It is our responsibility to be as careful and vigilant as we can not to kill
innocent people in this action.  My views on this are evolving - not in the
sense that I think we should not defend ourselves or not try to stop them -
but in the sense that there seems to be a lot we are still learning and
also, that we are not going to be given the whole picture because of
security concerns.  A lot of this we are going to have to deduce ourselves
as it goes along.

Kakki