<<So in the 70's she was a songwriting machine, whipping out a project almost every
year for 10 years.>>

We're on the same track...what I meant to imply was that she was SO into the music
there just wasn't time for a film project. And I would suggest that the 70's were her
most prolific period. She's just not as inspired anymore to write songs, but you know
the one thing to be sure of with Joni is that there's NOTHING to be sure of! ;~)

I wonder why she's never gotten into sculpture...as much as she enjoys the visual arts
and HAS remained inspired with her painting, it seems to me like she would have
branched out into some other media. Maybe she could become another Dr. Junk!

Bob

NP: The Beatles, "I Want You"