WOW oh my, Fred - that was one of the songs that really knocked me out the
other night. It is wonderful that your incredible collboration with him is
on the new album.  I haven't picked up the new one yet so haven't read the
credits/liner notes (there was too long a line at the counter but have
ordered it from CD Now).  I read a bit about it and the reviewers have had
somewhat the same comments as you - it's quieter than the last album but
VERY special.  Kakki

> "Flirting with Twilight" is my favorite of Kurt's records so far, but I
like
> them all. And I would feel this way even if he hadn't included a wonderful
> version of a song of mine that he wrote the lyric for, "While You Are
Mine,"