Thanks, Kakki, so glad you dug the song. You'll love it on the album.

I've actually read a few negative reviews from some idiot critics
(redundant?) who just don't get it, saying things like "sell out" and "where
are the wild-man rants and scats?" What exactly is the problem with taking a
diversion, showing range, having something different to say, something more
quiet and gentle? Are we to believe that to be intimate is selling out? And
just because he has made albums before with wild-man rants and scats, is he
then obligated to do so every time out?

Critics! (the ultimate epithet in a long barrage of traded insults in Samuel
Beckett's "Waiting For Godot")

-Fred Simon