Greetings to you! I hope you like the site.  I like Dog Eat Dog because it
is around this time of year that  I originally received it. It was the
second Joni Album that I had in my collection, and somehow it fit.  Sythetic
sound or synthesizers can have an odd emotional effect on me, maybe it is in
the era i grew up or maybe I am just open to that type of sound, but I do
find the album to be fetching for what it is worth. It  is sort of like that
second cousin you just like to ignore, but cant help giving him the credit
for being an existentialist.
        BLair