I'm a vigin too........I have her entire catalog, except DED.  I am probably
a bigger fan than you. ;-)  Many people on the list think DED sucks, but you
are so right about the sublties in her music.  One of these days I will take
the plunge and buy it.  I did hear once the cigarette machine......sounded
good to me, music to my ears.  Welcome!!

Bree