Surprised to see there weren't any comments about Anjelica Huston's tribute to
Joni at the Toronto festival. I just think it is so cool that Joni and
Angelica are buds.  It fIgures, two hip chicks like that, about the same age.
Headstrong, arty types; party gals.  I love Anjelica Huston's work, check out
her movies, Enemies a Love Story, Pritzi's Honour, The Grifters, The Dead,
Agnes Browne, and now the Royal Tanenbaums, which by all acccounts is
fantastic. All these movies make for great entertainment.This is very good
news! You may also know that Angelica is married to the sculptor, Robert
Graham, who does amazing work. Such an arty set!

Michael O