From: "Mark or Travis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 18:48:03 -0800
To: "michael o'malley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Joni & Anjelica

Re: > Surprised to see there weren't any comments about Anjelica Huston's
Re: tribute to
Re: > Joni at the Toronto festival. I just think it is so cool that Joni
Re: and
Re: > Angelica are buds.  It fIgures, two hip chicks like that, about the
Re: same age.
Re: > Headstrong, arty types; party gals.  I love Anjelica Huston's work,
Re: check out
Re: > her movies, Enemies a Love Story, Pritzi's Honour, The Grifters, The
Re: Dead,
Re: > Agnes Browne, and now the Royal Tanenbaums, which by all acccounts
Re: is
Re: > fantastic. All these movies make for great entertainment.This is
Re: very good
Re: > news! You may also know that Angelica is married to the sculptor,
Re: Robert
Re: > Graham, who does amazing work. Such an arty set!
Re: >
Re: > Michael O
Re:
Re: I wonder if Jack Nicholson had anything to do with introducing these
Re: two?  I agree, they are both extraordinary, talented women.
Re:
Re: One of my guilty pleasures is the first Addams Family movie.  Casting
Re: Angelica as Morticia was a stroke of genius.  'Don't torture yourself,
Re: Darling!  That's my job.'  Or was that Smurphy talking to Wallushka?
Re:
Re: Mark E.
Re:
Re: