Mary K, I am very curious about your post......when you wrote.."But it is
difficult for me to love anything that is so full of lies and good
intentions gone bad."

Do you mean the message of Christ's  Mass;a saviour was born and lived among
us and died so we all could have eternal life.  (I'm strictly coming from a
strict Catholic/Christian perspective here) Or is your disdain more
personal?  Hate is a very strong word and I'm pondering your
position/feelings.

Bree