Hi all
Thanks for the warm welcomes. As for "how do they know EMP has this tape?" I
can't say. Only reposting other peoples words as they were printed in the
article. I will try to track down the author and see what I can find out. I
think I must clarify a point though. EMP is not the Hendrix family. It was
Paul Allen's baby as I understand it. Relations are a bit strained these
days between EMP (Paul Allen) and Experience Hendrix (Hendrix Family). My
understanding is that Paul Allen bankrolled  the Hendrix family in their
attempts to regain control of Jimi's work in the courts but was shunned by
the family when this occurred. This is correct from memory, but I will have
to check my facts and repost if in error.
Regards
Tom