Tom Watson wrote:

> think I must clarify a point though. EMP is not the Hendrix family.

You're right, I got the Experience Music Project (Seattle museum, etc)
confused with Experience Hendrix (Hendrix family's co. for Jimi's
music management).
Thanks for bringing up this foggy, fascinating encounter between
JH & JM...any information about it is indeed welcome.

Kakki wrote:
When she exhibited some paintings here in Hollywood in 1999 I
went back three times to look at them.  On my second visit I caught one
small painting hidden away which I'd missed the first time on opening night.
It was Jimi high up on a cloud with a dark blue sky background.  He was
dressed like and angel, wings and all and in his famous pose before the
flaming.guitar.

I would love to see that one...Has it ever been reproduced?
RR