Very nice thoughts, Gene.  Thank you for passing along.  A few of these
especially struck me...........
>Enough of the politics already! How about a little lighter fare?
>
>ENLIGHTENED PERSPECTIVE
>By: Andy Rooney
>
>I've learned ... That the best classroom in the world is at the
>feet of an elderly person.

Very true!!  Many of the GREAT TRUTHS I've learned came by either example or
words of an old/seasoned person.

>I've learned ... That when you're in love, it shows.
OH YEAH!!  The eyes give it away.

>I've learned ... That you should never say no to a gift from a
>child.

Even if its shite!!  A nephew walked up to me with a handful when I babysat
for him when he was two.  I thanked him.......seeing that he was so proud to
give it to me.

Also, a lot of times we fret about what we think are the big items when it's
often the small ones that get by us and have the most impact on our lives.

Bree