[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  What about those artists who have been very happy with
> their labels and have had no complaints? Do they even exist? I would welcome

Sheryl Crow last week on the excellent new Bravo (or is it A&E) series
Musicians Musicians said she was happy with her record company.
On the other hand, she is a founding member of RAC and
helped raise money for them, so go figure.
You don't really hear alot of artists saying how great their record
company is, although there are certainly people within the companies
that are appreciated. But when it comes down to the contracts and
the way they have always done business, it's a crooked setup, and
everybody knows it.
RR