Mark,
I'd second the vote for "Hard Times For Lovers".  Great album!  Sondheim's "I Remember
Sky" and several other cuts ("Dorothy", "Marie", and "Starmaker") are pure heaven.

I'd also suggest two of Judy's early 80's albums, "Times Of Our Lives" and Running For
My Life".  TOOLives has a shimmering pop feel to it, with a couple of my Judy faves
"Mama, Mama", and "Drink A Round To Ireland".  RFMLife is in the same vein.

I agree with Mack that some of Judy's early stuff is too folkie for me...I tend to go
for her later stuff.  "Shameless" was mentioned here, too.  Great book and album.

Enjoy!

Reuben

My favorite is "Hard Times for Lovers" which someone here