Lama wrote:

>Well, yeah.  Even though I made my points, I also agree with yours!  :)
>
>Furthermore, I should take back what I said about his collaborators.  I
>mean, for starters, Mister Dylan worked with The Band, Daniel Lanois, Johnny
>Cash, George Harrison, and Emmylou Harris.

Also Victoria Spivey, Harry Belafonte, Eric Clapton, Tom Petty, Ramblin'
Jack Elliott, Steve Goodman, Earl Scruggs, Bette Midler, Leonard Cohen,
Warren Zevon, Van Morrison, U2, David Bromberg, Nanci Griffith, Sheryl
Crowe, Joan Osborne, Willie Nelson, Patti Smith, Rolling Stones, Elvis
Costello, Brian Wilson, Bruce Springsteen, and, oh yes, Joni Mitchell.

>The fact that he didn't have the jazz influence that Joni does should not
>count against him.

Have you heard "If Dogs Run Free"?

>I am adjusting my ledger today to show that Bob's collaborators are the
>equal of Joni's.  <silly humor>
>
><snip>
>
>The beauty of music fans, (unlike sports fans) is that we can root for a
>great mulititude of talented people.
>
>Are you feeling the spirit?

Hallelujah, I'm ready to testify!

Gil