> i have a small paper back book entitled, "
> joni mitchell: her life, her loves, her music, "
>  by leonore fleischer , published in 1976. it is
filled with wonderful photos
> including the one mentioned in the post.  i received
it from a friend  the
> year it was published and have always cherished it
for the photos. ( said
> friend was constanly picking up    " little joni
things " for me .) the book
> is in a 7" x 10" format and was published by flash
books, is anyone familair
> with it ?

Yes! I remember buying this book at the time. I had it
for quite a few years, then lent it to someone. Well,
that was the last I saw of it :-( But I think pretty
much all the photos are on the Web site now.

lots of love
Anne