I think it is expressed in several religions.  I highly
recommend the book
 "The Anatomy of the Spirit" by Caroline Myss.

I'll have to check out this book. Thanks Victor. I
think a lot of religions kind of have a similar idea,
but I don't think they really embody this particular
belief. (perhaps I'm mistaken), but my belief is quite
specific about not allowing for saints, messiahs,
prophets, ceremonies, sacred books, etc. And, I don't
think God is separate from anything. And I think God is
still evolving and that it's our responsibility to make
that happen.

Does that help any?

lots of love
Anne