[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Anyway, that's the short description. From what I've
> said, does anyone know if this belief system is
> expressed in any known religion?

I think the native American religions would easily agree with what
you have said. Also Taoism, at least in it's pure form. The Tao is
the Way of Life, the Power, the Great Spirit. Elements of Buddhism
and Hinduism identify lifeforce in all things, even rocks.
Here are some interesting facts about religion I recently found
in the Guinness Book of World Records:
Christianity is the world's largest religion, with 33% of the world
population, or nearly 2 billion adherants. About half of those are
Roman Catholic.
Islam is next with over 1 billion followers.
The Baha'i faith (6 million) has no ceremonies, sacraments, or clergy
and emphasizes the importance of all religions and the spiritual
unity of all humanity. It was started by a couple of Iranian dudes.
Billy Graham's "Decision Hour", on the radio since 1957, attracts
an average audience of 20 million.
Pope John Paul II has the record for creating the most saints-10
times more than any other.283 people canonized and 805 beautified
(given the title "Blessed").
Aztecs have the sacrifice record, believed to have killed 20,000
during the dedication of the great temple in 1486 in honor of their
war god.
And, if they turned this into a religion, I would join:
Biggest food fight: In 1998, 30,000 Spaniards had a giant tomato
fight with 90 tons of tomatoes.
Joni is mentioned in the Guinness Book BTW, but not for holding
a record. Willie Nelson has the record for the most duets with
other artists, including Bob Dylan, Frank Sinatra, Ray Charles,
Joni, and others, 100 in all (in 2000, more now).
RR