>a man was imprisoned after setting his dog on his ex-partner in the
>street. In this last case an off-duty cop saw the incident and shot the
>dog, the only way to get it off the victim. The law here says that
>muzzles must be worn but not many people take any notice. The streets are
>full of generally 'poor white trash' racist skinhead airhead dickhead
>types with their killer dogs. And the police sit in the bars sipping
>their anis

If one were going to travel to Spain,should they skip Barcelona?   An
acquaintance visited not long ago,and said she would never go back.  I don't
know if it was Madrid or Barcelona that she was referring to,but said it was
not an enjoyable time and it was a very dirty city.  I usually do not take
one persons opinion on anything.  Also,maybe some of the people there should
be the ones forced to  where the muzzles when ever entertaining the thought
of going outdoors?

Bree

NP:Beatles..The Fool On The Hill