Sorry about the previous mail with no NJC. >>If one were going to travel
to Spain, should they skip Barcelona?   An
acquaintance visited not long ago, and said she would never go back.  I
don't
know if it was Madrid or Barcelona that she was referring to, but said it
was
not an enjoyable time and it was a very dirty city.  I usually do not
take
one persons opinion on anything.  Also, maybe some of the people there
should
be the ones forced to wear the muzzles whenever entertaining the thought
of going outdoors?<<
Bree No, see Barcelona. and see my previous mail for context. Sorry.