Kakki
Thanks for the review of the show. I have a copy of the Grand Rapids show on
the way to me from a Lee Shore tree. It looks like I won't be able to see
them again this tour as they are not coming anywhere near here AGAIN. I
spoke with Stephen's brother William the other day. He was suppose to come
to my party, but had to leave to Nicaragua on biz for at least a month. He
is importing hardwoods from there into the US. He had invited me to St.
Louis last year to see the tour, but that fell thru. I made fun of him and
told him that Stephen comes over to party with me more than he does. LMAO! I
need to go rejoin the Lee Shore again as I lost contact when I had my last
email fiasco.

Love

Michael