Can't wait to hear this version Woodstock! Seeing Neil last year (?) was one
of the best concerts I have ever ever been too...the man has some kind of
awesome power when he plays these days...yessireee...wish I could have seen
him with Stills...

I agree with you about Victor...close your eyes & listen to Victor singing a
Neil song & its Neil...how's that NY cover band coming Victor?

>>I've never heard anything quite like it - I'm sure that some live versions
from the tour will surface at some point for the Covers collection!  I've
never seen Neil with so much energy.  There were a few times, too, where he
reminded me very much of our own Victor!<<<