Yes!!  I second this,great review.  I've seen CSN twice in my live.. the
last time was the early 1990's.  But young was not with them.  I'm hoping to
see them in Baltimore this month.  We have been checking with a broker, but
very steep prices.  This guy wants for two seats, left center of stage,row
A,a little shy of 800 bucks.  As much as I love them....only for Joni would
I pay this. (I have that Joni fund set aside, if she performs in bum blank
Egypt....I'll be there  (singing the Jackson Five song as I type
this.....I'll Be There...you and I must make a pack.....)
We will probably go for the nose bleed section.

Thanks,
Bree