dsk wrote:

> Reading these one-sided views of the Israelis as innocent good guys is
> getting disturbing now. Things were relatively peaceful until September
> 2000 when Ariel Sharon visited a mosque, knowing the negative reaction
> it would have. It was a deliberate provocative move on his part.

I agree completely Debra...many of us Jews have signed up for an ad
which will be run in the newspaper setting forth our disdain of Israel's
treatment of the Palestinians.  It would be better for Palestine to
bring in another leader...but many of us Jews knew that when Sharon came
in...war was imminent.

Love and Peace...Sharon (who does not much like her first name now)