> >   This is so insane and it is pure,raw
> > EVIL.....how can there possibly be peace with this.
>
>Of olcurse it is. No disagreement there.
>
>What about the hundreds of men women and children being killed by the
>israeli's
>over the last few weeks? Don't suppose it matters. after all they are all
>just
>evil arabs right?

Sure it matters, a soul is a soul.  Just because I'm pro-Israel doesn't mean
I believe any race of people are children of a lesser god.  In my Pollyanna
view of *this conflict*....I'm still convinced there are the goods
guys....and bad....and not much gray at all.  You know, it is just not in me
to hate,believe me, I've tried.  It doesn't work for me.   I would venture
to say that most people on the list don't really have it in them
either.(usually what we thought was *hate* soon is replaced with
indifference.....it just dissipates after time.  And maybe it was really
more of a dislike to begin with,which is quite normal)  After everything
that has taken place since 9-11..I'm convinced that it comes quite easily to
some people.   THEIR HATE NEVER DISSIPATES!!  That is why I am so
pessimistic when it comes to this whole thing.  I wish I could see a
resolve...but is doesn't work with *Pollyanna* this time.

Thanks Debra,for the link.  I do try to read both sides.

Bree

NP:Joni...I Had A King