William said:-
> She careth not and why
> should she. Yet shouldn't she? One minute we're watching as
> Graham Nash said, "a beautiful blonde sitting in the corner
> with what looked like a Bible on her knee which was
> intriguing enough", next we're faced with a ravaged old hippy
> queen.

I dunno.  One thing that struck me watching the program is
how, age aside, she still looks very similar now to the way
she did all those years ago.

There's not a lot one can do about the effects of age (and,
cough, whatever else) but if I still look like **me** in another
30 years time, then I'll not be too displeased.

I wonder if that makes any sense...?

--Chris