Mark
High! And thanks for this post and I agree to the utmost me too. When you
are someone as beautiful and talented as she you are bound to absorb stuff
thru the media and other demons so that people think they own a part of you
and feel like they can make some stupid comment like Hopper did. The same
goes for her sex life. I get crazy when they beat that stuff into the
ground.
As far as Yes goes well don't get me started there either. I love the new
album now although I had a little trouble with it at first. I really like
the orchestra, but miss the keyboards. I have been to so many Yes shows I
have lost count (which may account for the other part of your question). It
was funny one night having a martini with friends (go figure) we were
discussing Yes and Close to the Edge specifically when I ran to the cd case
to get only to realize I did not have it on CD (lost stolen or I was
stoned). I had like 20 versions of it live and I had the album, but did not
have the CD and that's what we were talking about (the diff between album
and CD).
Loved the post about Carly too. Thanks for sharing.

Love

Paz