Hello Kate,

Just wanted to thank you for your kind words and philosophical analogies.  Also, for
being such a
strong non-violent conscience in our community.

Kate wrote: I like the saying that when you point a finger there are three pointing
back at you.
And I have to agree with those who remind us to be careful of the words we choose ...
it is always
dangerous to speak in generalities ...

Thanks again Kate, I think I'll always remember that one from now on.  I remember when
I was
young, I was very tempermental, accusing and confrontational.  You begin to notice
your point gets
lost and more people are pointing at you out of distaste than out of admiration.  That
embarassment made me change my ways and means without giving up the value & content of
my
opinions.  Although it is sometimes very hard.

Take care and ...

Peace,
Susan
http://health.yahoo.com