Victor wrote:

> I love Allison Krauss' version of this song.  She did it for an encore at
> the Fox Theatre in Atlanta in 1995.  Everyone kind of came together on the
> stage in a small little huddle and played this song.  It's also on the
"Now
> That I've Found You" compilation.

Yes, I think I've heard her version.  What a simple but everlastingly
beautiful song.

Who knows how long I've loved you
You know I love you still
Will I wait a lonely lifetime
If you want me to--I will.

For if I ever saw you
I didn't catch your name
But it never really mattered
I will always feel the same.

Love you forever and forever
Love you with all my heart
Love you whenever we're together
Love you when we're apart.

And when at last I find you
Your song will fill the air
Sing it loud so I can hear you
Make it easy to be near you
For the things you do endear you to me
You know I will
I will.

Kakki

NP:  The remastered masterpiece Songs in the Key of Life - "As" (one of
Stevie's most profoundest songs)  "Do you know that true love asks for
nothing?  Her acceptance is the way we pay. Did you know that life has given
love a guarantee to last through forever and another day?"