I love this record too. I sing Knocks Me Off My Feet all the time with the
family especially around Thanksgiving time with friends and family gathered
around the piano. Another one of my faves is Saturn which was on the 45
included with the original album. 'Member that??

Love

Paz

P.S. Catching up after a brief interlude with one of my favorite singer
songwriters Dave Matthews on Leno. Did anyone tape the McCartney hour of
Leno that someone posted about?