>> a couple of years ago, for a george michael greatest hits project, he and
>> mary j. blige did a duet cover of 'as'.
>
>This sounds absolutely stunning - I would love to hear this and will hunt
>around for it.

the two-set in the import version was available in tower ny for quite a
while.  may still be there.  it was a bit more expensive than the american,
but the blige duet was a must-have.  it's a great collection, lots of cool
things not on the gm albums.  that's where i got george's version of 'i
can't make you love me' which is sublime.

patrick

np - medieval music