Absolutely, Sybil!  An incredible song!  And River as well.  However, I did
mention Circle Game in my post.  I never thought this thread would take off
like this, but it is a good thing.  Most people don't think enough about their
funeral.

I'd like to add some powerful, life affirming songs to my list... It's A
Wonderful World... Cat's in the Cradle... and Crucifixion by Phil Ochs.  Love
and Affection by Joan Armatrading.  American Pie... Vincent.  Michael from
Mountains.  Talking Old Soldiers by Elton and Bernie.

Maybe the question should be asked "What singalong song would you want
everyone singing to at your funeral?"  then Circle Game would definitely be on
most people's lists, I betcha.

Alan in Iowa City

All the joni only people missing out on this wonderful thread, what a shame!