From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Suze
Cameron
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 10:26 PM
To: Mags N Brei
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: language njc

o.k., I wasn't going to respond but this is killing me....I say "you throw
like a girl" to the elementary
boys when they have a really good arm.  It ticks them off so when they
complain I ask them to catch a pitch from me (former pitcher).  When they
scream, cry and shake their hand they finally understand.

So, do you think this is o.k. or should I stop?

Sue

n.p. "Dazed and Confused" Led Zep

Supercharge your e-mail with a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads
and NoTaglines --> LYCOS MAIL PLUS.