Maggie,

what a beautiful post. I gave me chills the entire time reading it. Thank
you for your full-time presence this year -- your relaxed smiles are equally
as delicious as your culinary contributions the previous years. Also, how
great that your beloved was with you  I really enjoyed meeting Alex! What a
tremendous experience for you both to share together!

Love, Claud