[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

She's just

> shining a mirror on her audience who are, according to
> her, basically performing the sex acts for her. And if
> she complained about sex among audience members in
> general she wouldn't offend anyone and wouldn't get the
> attention. It's desperate and pathetic.
>
> ok, I'm done - what's next?

A clarification. First, she didn't direct her objections to her audience
in general, which at least would have been less discriminating. She
specifically directed her request to "a significant group of people who
have alternate sexual
 preferences," And she was not referring to sex acts, but "outwardly
(sic) show of affection that has taken place at my shows." Stinks in my
book.

Jerry