Welcome guys!! I'm so glad you guys are here and love joni!!  IT makes me
happy to know a young person (teens/twenties) dig her music.  WHen ever I
get the opportunity to spread Joni's music....I do it.  And I try especially
hard when they are young.  I'm convinced if people in your generation heard
her.. she would have tons of new converts.

I'm working on a nephew(18yrs)who now finds her interesting.(but not a
convert, yet)  Right now he is into blues and jazz...and is exploring.  I
turned him onto Diana Krall; I took him to see her earlier this
year......(thinks she is hot...awesome!!) but loves her style..voice, too.

Did you guys post how you were introduced to Joni?  If not, I would be
interested to know?

Bree