--- vince <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I can't keep writing this over
> and over again, I
> can only do it once,

[...]

[Mike] > had the class to
> select Neil Young's "Harvest Moon" as the wedding
> couple's song - what
> more can you want?

You're right - that's a perfect song. I'm not a big
fan of Neil's (mostly because of his voice, to be
honest), but I absolutely love this particular song
(even the way he sings it!)

[...]

>as
> usual I was the local Pied Piper since all the kids
> love me - kids and
> dogs love me, if nothing else existed in the world
> my life would be
> perfect - but then I take time with each of the
> kids, talking to them,
> teaching them dance moves, having Pokemon card
> packets in my pocket, and
> this new card craze, can't spell it, but I had the
> cards...

Would that be Yugi-oh?  (Are they into Bey Blades, or
Bei Blades, or however that thing is spelled? I tried
to tell my kids they're just tops or dreidels, but he
wasn't buying that!)

P.S. Thanks for the words to "The End". I like this
one too. If it weren't for my 12-year-old, I'm not
sure if I would have heard this one at all, but I
think it's a great song. I also enjoy listening to
some of Eminem's stuff, although I wish he'd tone down
the swearing a bit ;) His song about his mama is
pretty harrowing - talk about putting all your
emotions out there. I like the music but I can't
listen to that song much - the guy has some "issues
with anger", that's for sure!

=====
Catherine
Toronto