Victor,
  You are insightful. How eloquently put.  I'm not a
follower of Rene' Deckard (spelling wrong) but he made
some very strong points for creating our own worlds. Maybe
one day the genie inside me will come out.  I do enjoy reading
your post.  Thank you.
Kasey

Actually, if you think about it, this whole debate that has been going on
exists only in our heads and is not roaming freely around the whole world.
So where does that leave us?

The thing is, everything you feel, think, experience exists inside of you.
>From there you decide how to interact with the rest of the world.

I haven't been in your head but, all your beliefs and feelings, they exist
inside of you as well, and are not freely about the world either.

Victor

--- Victor Johnson
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Roses wait for the springtime,