OK, OK.  You made me go back and look at my CD,
and I was wrong.  It is in fact Three Dog Night.  LOL
Thank you all for showing me the error of my ways.
I shall now say 10 Hail Marys and an Our Father for
penance:)  Just can't get nothing past this list.
Kasey
In a message dated 11/5/2002 10:12:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> However I do have B,S,& T doing
> Momma Told me not to Come.  Same CD with Spinnin' Wheel.

Well shucks, I'll be darned! For the life of me I don't see where they ever
recorded it. Learn something new every day...

I DO know that BST does my favorite version of "God Bless The Child", and
that's saying a lot given that it's Billie's song.

Bob

NP: Tori Amos, "Talula"Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com