Lori wrote:
> Why is it that hardly anyone ever suggests that it's MEN who
> should "get SNIPPED?" Seems to me THAT option might be beneficial in
> lots of other scenarios, including reducing aggressive behavior.

and then Victor responded:
It's funny how people seem to forget that it takes two people to get a
woman pregnant, and the man bears just as much responsibility and it could
be argued, more responsibility than the woman...even the language itself,
"getting someone pregnant", suggests that an action is being done to a
woman.

I wish men would seek to understand, admire, and truly love women instead
of placing blame on them for everything that is wrong in the world and
using them for their own gratification.

There are terrible crimes being committed against women every day...even
here in quiet, peaceful Western North Carolina.

and now me:

I agree  that men do need to assume responsibility too. Sad to say many women stand
alone when it comes down to staring into the centre of a positive result.

Victor, thanks ever so much for this meaningful post. Validation, understanding and
acknowledgment speaks volumes. There's something so special when men have the chutzpah
to speak out on this issue. Thanks for the support.

Mags

.

You open my heart, you do.
Yes you do.